Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fat n' sassy!


I like big butts and I can not lie! I thought mermaid diversity day would be fun. I have had to make up 5 days of mermaids because I am notoriously lazy and won't do something if I don't wanna. So today I made up for lost time and knocked out a few fluffy girls. It's a pretty fast process- chubby mermaids are easy to draw for one, and I am clearly not putting in a huge amount of effort here... lets face it. These are quick drawings which is kinda fun, it takes the stress out of drawing if I don't have to sit there and render. Plus as an added bonus quick drawings always seem to have more life in them. I've always had an issue with stiff drawings. So really, trying to draw SOMETHING every day is a good thing for me. You'd think that I'd be doing that working as an artist but the fact is that most days I don't even get to draw! Yay for mermaids!

Also I am backdating these thingies!

No comments:

Post a Comment